Members can dine any night during a dining term. You are allowed to bring guests to all dining nights with the exception of Benchings and Bencher Student nights. Dinner comprises of a four–course set menu with coffee and tea served in the Bar Room afterwards. Dinner price is €45.00 per person. As places are in demand, payment is required for a booking to be confirmed.
Drinks list will be emailed at confirmation of booking. Drinks can be ordered and paid for in advance or on the night. Pre–order of drinks is advised to ensure sufficient stock.
Call to dinner in the Dining Hall is at 6.30pm sharp and nobody is permitted to enter the Dining Hall after that time. Please ensure that you are aware of the dress code and dining etiquette at King’s Inns. More information can be found here.
- Bookings to be made through the ONLINE FORM. Please, note bookings will not be dealt with via any other format.
- Bookings are confirmed on first come, first serve basis.
- Individual bookings and tables of 8, 14, 20 and 26 are welcome.
- If you (or your guests) have any special dietary requirements, it is recommended to advise Claire Hanley’s office in advance upon booking or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that your needs are catered for on the night.
- Bookings will be confirmed by email within 48–hours upon a booking request. On confirmation, full payment is required by credit card and a list of guest names (please indicate ‘Year of Call’ for barristers) in order to guarantee your reservation.
- Drinks can be pre–ordered by email and paid in advance or on the night of dining.
- Menu for the evening will be sent via email 48–hours before you dine.
Credit cards, cheques (made payable to Claire Hanley), and cash bookings are accepted. Payment for dinner is required on confirmation of booking as spaces are generally in demand. Drinks can be pre–ordered via email, and paid in advance or on the night of dining.
We look forward to welcoming you back to King’s Inns.