Job Opportunity: Legal Researcher with the Legal Services Regulatory Authority
The LSRA (Legal Services Regulatory Authority) seeks to recruit a Legal Researcher (Administration Officer) for the Legal Services, Levy and Registration Department.
The role of the Legal Researcher is to assist the Head of Department and Legal Advisor by the provision of accurate, comprehensive and high quality legal research and analysis.
Research and analysis will be undertaken on a broad range of legal topics to required timeframes to enable the efficient running of the Legal Services Unit in a fast–paced work environment.
The application deadline is noon on Friday, 16 April 2021.
Some of responsibilities and duties that you will be expected to perform:
- Provide accurate, comprehensive and high–quality legal research, analysis and information to the Head of Department, Legal Advisor and such others as may be required within requested timeframes;
- Produce a range of research outputs including customised legal research projects or papers, legislative analysis, case analysis, topical briefings or similar documents which are well written, concise and accessible, in response to queries from the Head of Department and Legal Advisor;
- Assist with the preparation of external and internal documentation including briefs to counsel, booklets for court, case notes, briefing papers, guidance documents and training aides;
- Be capable of developing strategic links with external research bodies and communities that will benefit the work of the Legal Services Unit;
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Legal Services Unit and wider LSRA by sharing knowledge and experience.
Further information and application details can be found on the LSRA website.