Job Opportunity: King’s Inns requires a Lecturer in Tort Law for its Diploma in Legal Studies course
King’s Inns invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced barristers for appointment as Lecturer in Tort Law for the Diploma in Legal Studies course.
How to apply
- The completed form must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications in any other format will not be considered.
- The deadline for the receipt of applications by King’s Inns is 4.00 pm on Friday, 26 November 2021.
- Late applications will not be accepted. The time at which the email is received by King’s Inns is definitive.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
Procedure following application
- Following the application deadline, applicants will be shortlisted for interview.
- It is anticipated that interviews will take place via zoom, the week beginning 29 November 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed of their interview date and time during the week beginning 6 December 2021.
- The person appointed to the position will be required to attend training.