OUTLaw Network is Recruiting!
The OUTLaw Network are currently recruiting for their student committee, which forms an integral part of the Network’s outreach strategy. Members will have the opportunity to work alongside the executive committee to plan and organise a host of events, seminars, and fundraisers throughout the year.
Previous experience is not required, they are simply looking for candidates who are passionate about creating a strong network of LGBTQ+ members and allies within the Irish legal profession.
Please email direct any queries to email@example.com.
To apply for this position, visit their website and complete the application form by uploading a copy of your CV and answering two short questions before 11.59 pm on Friday, 11 February 2022.
The OUTLaw Network is Ireland’s leading professional organisation for LGBTQ+ people and allies in the Irish legal sector. Their objectives include bringing together LGBT+ people and allies in the Irish legal sector to foster an environment of inclusion in order to:
- Share network best practices, insights and initiatives specific to the sector;
- Enable LGBT+ colleagues to build their professional networks;
- Provide career and leadership development opportunities;
- Promote and develop Ireland’s legal profession as a recognised destination of choice for LGBT+ professionals;
- Harness the impact and influence of our collective institutions to better Ireland’s LGBT+ communities where we live and work.
For further information, please see OUTLAWNETWORK.IE.