ACJRD 20th Annual Conference
The 20th Annual Conference of the Association for Criminal Justice Research and Development on the theme of “The Brexit Impact on Criminal Justice Co–operation in Ireland” will take place on Friday, 6th October, 2017, in The Spencer Hotel, Excise Walk, IFSC, Dublin 1.
This conference will appeal to policy makers, those working in government agencies, professionals, practitioners, academics and those involved in community and civil society groups from a wide range of disciplines within the Criminal Justice System. Non–members of ACJRD are welcome to attend the Annual Conference.
A programme of plenary speakers and workshop presenters will include national and international representatives from the criminal justice sector.
- Charlie Flanagan T.D., Minister for Justice and Equality
- HMA Robin Barnett, British Ambassador to Ireland
- Thérèse Blanchet, Director, EU Justice and Home Affairs, Council Legal Service – Criminal Justice Co–operation
- Jimmy Martin, Assistant Secretary, Department of Justice
- Ray Briscoe, Office of the DPP
- Brian Gormally, Director, Northern Ireland Committee on the Administration of Justice
- Gemma Davies, Northumbria Law School
- Adam Jackson, Northumbria Law School
Please check out the ACJRD website for more details here.