Guests / Dining Etiquette
Members of the Bar can dine any night during a dining term. You are allowed to bring guests to all dining nights with the exception of Benchings, and Bencher Student nights. Dinner comprises of a four–course set menu with coffee and tea served in the Bar Room afterwards. Dinner price is €45.00 per person. Drinks list will be emailed at confirmation of booking.
Call to dinner in the Dining Hall is at 6.30pm sharp and nobody is permitted to enter the Dining Hall after that time. Please ensure that you are aware of the dress code and dining etiquette at King’s Inns. More information can be found here.
- Bookings to be made through the ONLINE FORM above or if necessary, by phoning Claire Hanley’s office on this number only +353 1 878 0410. Bookings will not be dealt with via any other format.
- All bookings must be made at least 24–hours in advance of the dining date.
- Bookings are confirmed on first come, first serve basis.
- If you (or your guests) have any special dietary requirements, it is recommended to advise Claire Hanley’s office in advance upon booking or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that your needs are catered for on the night.
- Please check individual dining dates for closing day of bookings.
- Bookings will be confirmed by email within 48–hours upon a booking request. On confirmation, full payment is required by credit card and a list of guest names (please indicate ‘Year of Call’ for barristers) in order to guarantee your reservation. Drinks can be pre–ordered by email and paid on the night of dining.
- Individual bookings and tables of 8, 14, 20 and 26 are welcome. However, as spaces are generally in demand, we will require credit card confirmation for the full table amount.
- Menu for the evening will be sent via email 48–hours before you dine.
Credit cards, cheques (made payable to Claire Hanley), and cash bookings are accepted. Payment for dinner is required on confirmation of booking as spaces are generally in demand. Drinks can be pre–ordered via email, and paid on the night of dining.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Honorable Society of King’s Inns.
Barristers & Guests
Click here for venue & events information
Click here for latest news
Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter to stay up–to–date
Click here for map & transport information
Click here to see what’s on
Click here to visit our alumni pages