Page last updated: Thursday, May 19, 2022
Throughout the academic year, our education team hosts information sessions and interactive seminars to give prospective students a chance to learn more about the courses on offer at King’s Inns. These events usually take place during the evening or weekends to accommodate people in full–time employment.
Our website and social media platforms are where to find up–to–date information on our courses. Please subscribe to our mailing list, subscribers are alerted about upcoming events and activities at King’s Inns.
2022 Open Days – All courses
King’s Inns will host three information sessions for people interested in our professional law courses.
Each event will take place online at 6 pm on Zoom.
What to Expect
- Welcome and introduction
- Talk about our courses
- Entry requirements and student supports
- Library and online services
- Student life and extracurricular activities
- Career and further study opportunities
- Live Q&A with members of the education team
Register through the buttons below
Degree of Barrister–at–Law – Tuesday, 26 April – This event has taken place
Diploma in Legal Studies – Wednesday, 18 May – This event has taken place
Diploma in Legal Studies – Be a Law Student for a Day
Would you like to know what it is like to be a student on the Diploma in Legal Studies?
On Saturday, March 26, 2022, King’s Inns offered prospective students a chance to experience life as a Diploma student by taking part in classes like those on the course.
This event was free and took place online on Zoom.
What to Expect
- Talk about the Diploma in Legal Studies;
- Tutorial about sources of law, the right to a fair trial, and freedom of expression;
- Tutorial about sexual offences and equality before the law;
- Classes will be delivered online by current staff members and will be interactive;
- During classes, prospective students will learn about the topics by interacting with the tutor and one another to solve problem questions.
Registration usually opens from January to March.