Throughout the academic year, the education team hosts information sessions and interactive seminars to give prospective students a chance to learn more about our courses and student life at King’s Inns. These events take usually place during the evening or weekends to accommodate people in full–time employment.
Our website and social media platforms are the primary place for up–to–date information on our courses.
Virtual Open Evenings
In 2021, King’s Inns hosted three information sessions for people interested in our professional law courses. Each event took place online in the evening on Zoom.
What to Expect
- Welcome and introduction
- Talk about our courses
- Entry requirements and student supports
- Library and online services
- Student life and extracurricular activities
- Career and further study opportunities
- Live Q&A with members of the education team
Registration is now closed for the below events.
- Wednesday 14 April – Degree of Barrister–at–Law
- Tuesday 11 May – Diploma in Legal Studies
- Tuesday 15 June – Professional Development / Advanced Diplomas
Be a Law Student for a Day – Diploma in Legal Studies
On Saturday 27 February 2021, King’s Inns gave prospective students a chance to experience life as a Diploma student by taking part in classes like those on the course.
What to Expect
- Talk about the Diploma in Legal Studies;
- Tutorial about sources of law, the right to a fair trial, and freedom of expression;
- Tutorial about sexual offences and equality before the law;
- Classes will be delivered online via Zoom by current staff members and will be interactive;
- During classes, prospective students will learn about the topics by interacting with the tutor and one another to solve problem questions.