Throughout the academic year, King’s Inns hosts a number of information seminars and open day events to give prospective students a chance to find out more about student life at King’s Inns.
These events take place during the evening and/or weekends to accommodate people in full–time employment and people who have to travel from outside of Dublin.
Did you know
- Not only do future practicing barristers study at King’s Inns; our student population across all our courses is diverse attracting people from a range of professions working and/or living across Ireland;
- All our courses are delivered by subject matter expects and are leaders in their careers across law, politics, HR, communications and education;
- Many of our courses attract people with a non–legal background – please check each course for entry requirements;
- Most of our courses are run part–time and take place early morning or evening and / or weekends;
- Many of our Advanced Diploma courses are available via blended / online distance learning, allowing students to study remotely in their own time.
- King’s Inns is located in Central Dublin with onsite parking and quick access to major public transport links in and outside of Dublin.
Be a Law Student for a Day (Diploma in Legal Studies)
Would you like to know what it’s like to be a student on the Diploma in Legal Studies? On Saturday 8 February 2020 from noon to 3pm, King’s Inns will offer prospective students an exclusive chance to experience life as a Diploma student by taking part in classes like those on the course.
What to expect
- Talk about the Diploma in Legal Studies;
- Tutorial about sources of law, the right to a fair trial, and freedom of expression;
- Tutorial about sexual offences and equality before the law;
- Classes will be delivered by current staff members and will be interactive.
Limited places – register now to avoid disappointment.
Open Day and Evening (All Courses)
- Diploma in Legal Studies – view course details here.
- Barrister–at–Law Degree – view course details here,
- Advanced Diplomas – view all courses available here.
General information seminars will take place on:
- Saturday 29 February 2020 2pm to 4pm.
- Thursday 2 April 2020 6pm to 8pm.
These Open Day events will take place in the Dining Hall building on Constitution Hill. Doors will open 30 minutes in advance of start.
What to expect
- Find out about the School through presentations about our courses, the application process, student life, and career options;
- Learn about our teaching facilities;
- Chat to King’s Inns faculty, lecturers and students;
- Hear from former graduates on how an education at King’s Inns has helped them in their professions;
- Learn how many of our part–time Advanced Diploma courses are available to study via blended / online distance learning.
Find your way to King’s Inns here. Free car park available right in front of the Dining Hall via the Constitution Hill gates.
Videos of Previous Open Days
More open day videos are available to watch on our YouTube channel here.