Fitness Challenge 2020 – Registration
- Registration is OPEN.
- Teams can register anytime between Wednesday 7 October and Saturday 31 October.
- Monday 12 October and runs until Sunday 13 December.
- 1195km is the distance.
- 9–weeks / 63–days to complete.
- €30 per person
- 75% of the entry fee will be donated to The Capuchin Day Centre with the 25% used for spot prizes.
- A separate donation page (via iDonate) is set up for teams to gather support from their friends and family in completing this Challenge (optional). All funds raised here will go to The Capuchin Day Centre.
- Well, a few minor rules…
- Team entry, minimum of 2 people and maximum of 6 per team.
- King’s Inns entire community can participate – students, staff, lecturers, visiting speakers, members and alumni, neighbours and suppliers – friends and families are invited to join also.
- Work together and run, row, walk, swim, spin, trot or travel via wheelchair
- Please give yourselves a team name which you can use to track distance progress and to gather donations via our donation page.
- You must select a team captain who will communicate with King’s Inns on your progress.
- Registration and payment will be made through the King’s Inns website.
- Teams can pay individually or as a group.
- Get to know your teammates and have some FUN!
Further details about the Challenge can be found here.
Twitter is our preferred social network and here is where most of the activity will take place.
Please tag @KingsInns in and use the hashtag #KITEAMSPIRIT and will share many of your posts on our networks. We might have some prizes for the teams who have the most fun competing this challenge! More details to follow.
Help to build your team
Our Member Relations Officer Diane Sutton can assist if you would like help in building a team. Email her at MEMBERS@KINGSINNS.IE or contact Diane on Twitter at @DIANESUTTON_. Or place a message up on Twitter by tagging us in a tweet and we will share on our network to help you build a team.