ON THE MOVE 2021 Fitness Challenge
- Registration is OPEN.
- Teams can register anytime up to end of 2021.
- Sunday, 28 November 2021 to Sunday, 30 January 2022
- 1400km is the distance.
- 9–weeks / 63–days to complete.
- €30 per person
- 75% of the entry fee will be donated to the Capuchin Day Centre with the 25% used for spot prizes. King’s Inns will also contribute a variety of prizes.
- A separate donation page (via iDonate) is set up for teams to gather support from their friends and family in completing this Challenge (optional). All funds raised here will go to the Capuchin Day Centre.
- You can setup your iDonate page through the purple button below.
- Well, a few minor rules…
- Team entry, minimum of 2 people and maximum of 6 per team.
- King’s Inns community can participate – students, staff, lecturers, visiting speakers, members and alumni, neighbours and suppliers – friends, families and even your pets are invited to join also.
- Work together and run, row, walk, swim, spin, trot or travel via wheelchair.
- Please give yourselves a TEAM NAME which you can use to track distance progress and to gather donations via our donation page.
- You must select a TEAM CAPTAIN who will communicate with King’s Inns on your progress.
- Registration and payment will be made through the King’s Inns website.
- Teams can pay individually or as a group.
- Get to know your teammates and have some FUN!
View further details on the Fitness Challenge here.
Join the online conversation
Twitter is our preferred social network for this Challenge.
Please tag @KingsInns in your photos and use the hashtag #KITEAMSPIRIT and we will share your posts on our networks. We have some prizes for the teams who have the most fun competing this challenge!
Help to build your team
Our Member Relations Officer Diane Sutton can assist if you would like help in building a team. Email Diane at MEMBERS@KINGSINNS.IE or contact on Twitter at @DIANESUTTON_. Or place a message up on Twitter by tagging us in a tweet and we will share on our network to help you build a team.
Event terms and conditions
- 75% of the entry fee will be donated to the Capuchin Day Centre with the 25% used for spot prizes.
- No refunds given.
- Spot prize winners will be independently picked by our prize partners. Their decision is final.
- Have some FUN!