Pathways to United Diaspora: Common Purpose Ireland holds its inaugural diaspora leadership event at King’s Inns
Common Purpose presents Pathways to United Diaspora in association with the Open Doors Initiative and King’s Inns. We are all proud to partner with the St. Patrick’s Festival under it’s theme for 2020 ‘Ireland’s Treasures’ – celebrating the value and importance of everyone who calls Ireland home.
Pathways to United Diaspora is a gathering of established and emerging diaspora leaders that have come to Ireland from across all continents of the world (Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, the Americas) who want to increase their impact in Ireland and in their country of heritage, and build bridges between the two.
This is the first step to launching the Common Purpose United Diaspora Leadership Programme in Ireland in the summer of 2020 which will bring together young and emerging leaders across the many different diasporas of the world.
Who is it for?
Established and emerging diaspora leaders in Ireland from across all continents of the world who have spent their lives with multiple geographical or cultural identities; who are interested in making a positive impact for the benefit of others across all sectors of Irish society.
Pathways to United Diaspora will provide participants with:
- An opportunity to connect with leaders from different communities, share experiences, exchange ideas, insights and strategies and potentially combine efforts to achieve even more;
- An insight into the Common Purpose thought leadership on Cultural Intelligence (CQ) – the ability to cross divides and thrive across multiple cultures, particularly relevant for diaspora leaders.
How does it work?
The one–day event will feature:
- Round table discussions on challenges and opportunities facing diaspora leaders;
- Insights from established diaspora leaders;
- Through a tried and tested process participant.
When and where?
Rescheduled to Saturday 11 July 2020, 9am to 5pm at King’s Inns.
Participation is free. Attendees will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs (as required).
How do I find out more?
Click here for more information and to register for the event.
Registration deadline: Sunday 1 March 2020