Launching your EU Career: 2021 EU Junior Professionals in Delegation scheme
This high–level traineeship programme enables talented graduates from EU Member States to gain first–hand experience in the work of EU Delegations as well as a deeper insight into their role in the implementation of EU external relations policies.
The deadline for applications is Sunday, 31 January 2021.
Two positions will be financed for Irish candidates by the EU institutions in 2021, and Irish Aid intends to finance an additional two positions. Positions financed by Irish Aid are likely to be aligned with Ireland’s development policy interests.
Candidates applying for this high–level traineeship programme should:
- be a national from an EU Member State;
- hold at least a university degree in a domain relevant to the activities of the Delegations; a sample list of minimum qualifications is available on the EEAS website;
- have excellent command of English and/or French; knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- show a great interest and motivation to work in a Delegation;
- demonstrate professional experience; extra–curriculum activity, such as volunteering or publications, is an important asset.
Further information and application details is available on the Department of Foreign Affairs website.