OUTLaw Network is looking for candidates to join their Student Sub–Committee
The Student Committee is a new subgroup formed under OUTLaw Network. OUTLaw are recruiting students across Ireland to join the sub–committee and work alongside OUTLaw to plan and organise a host of events throughout the year.
OUTLaw are looking for people who are LGBT+ identifying or allies of the LGBT+ community. To apply for this position please send an email with a copy of your CV and a 250–word statement of interest detailing the skills you can bring to this role and why you are suited to working with and supporting the LGBT+ community.
Please email these documents to email@example.com - in the subject please write ‘Sub Committee Application‘.
Deadline for applications is 11:59 pm on Friday 19 February 2021.
OUTLaw’s mission is to promote and drive the inclusion of LGBT+ people across the Irish legal community. Their objectives include bringing together LGBT+ people and allies in the Irish legal sector to foster an environment of inclusion in order to:
- Share network best practices, insights and initiatives specific to the sector;
- Enable LGBT+ colleagues to build their professional networks;
- Provide career and leadership development opportunities;
- Promote and develop Ireland’s legal profession as a recognised destination of choice for LGBT+ professionals;
- Harness the impact and influence of our collective institutions to better Ireland’s LGBT+ communities where we live and work.
For further information, please see OUTLAWNETWORK.IE.