Student Fireside Chat with OUTLAW Network
OUTLaw is excited to host their first Fireside Chat for students and trainee solicitors on a variety of themes and ideas connected to being LGBT+ in the workplace.
In times that can often feel quite isolating, many people may struggle to find a means of self–expression and OUTLaw hope this event will allow attendees to immerse themselves in an evening of open, honest and light–hearted dialogue about their passions within this community.
Participants are asked to attend with open minds, mics and cameras. The event is open to everyone regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression and will take place on Thursday 11 February 2021 at 6:00 pm.
This event is free to attend but registration is required via EventBrite.
Join OUTLAW to hear from:
- Barbara Galvin – Allyship
- Sean O’Sullivan BL – Handling Clients & Colleagues
- Chris Murnane – D&I in the Corporate World
- Rebecca Townsend – Leading an LGBT+ Network
- Harrison Moloney – Individuality and Self Expression
OUTLaw’s mission is to promote and drive the inclusion of LGBT+ people across the Irish legal community. Their objectives include bringing together LGBT+ people and allies in the Irish legal sector to foster an environment of inclusion in order to:
- Share network best practices, insights and initiatives specific to the sector;
- Enable LGBT+ colleagues to build their professional networks;
- Provide career and leadership development opportunities;
- Promote and develop Ireland’s legal profession as a recognised destination of choice for LGBT+ professionals;
- Harness the impact and influence of our collective institutions to better Ireland’s LGBT+ communities where we live and work.
For further information, please see outlawnetwork.ie.