#JobOpportunity: Insurance– Liability Investigator role at Mulligan Accident Investigations
Mulligan Accident Investigations is hiring for an Insurance– Liability Investigator role.
Experienced accident investigator (min. CIP qual. Or legal qualification)
Key tasks: The investigation of Motor, Public Liability and Employer Liability claims for insurance companies: Meeting with policyholders and relevant witnesses to compile reports on liability. On the road position Leinster and Connacht.
- Attention to detail
- Statement taking
- Ability to enquire and obtain information
- Good report writing in the format and style of the Company
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce quality reports within time constraints and deal with caseload
- Knowledge: Knowledge of policy cover and principals of negligence
- Other specific requirements: Full clean driving licence
- Flexible/ irregular hours
How to Apply
Application deadline: 17 August 2023
Applications should be sent in writing to email@example.com