Shipping & Returns Policy
Last updated: Monday, November 1, 2021
- Please make sure you enter the full, correct delivery address with Eircode and mobile number. We accept no responsibility for changes of address as soon as the parcel leaves our building. If you choose to contact the carrier to divert to a different address, you do so at your own risk. We only ship to the address provided on order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you are not at the address provided and do not collect your item from the courier / post office within the timeframe given, the package will be returned to King’s Inns. You will incur additional charges if the package has to be sent out a second time.
- If you think you’ve made an error when entering the shipping address, just email us or reply to your order confirmation email immediately, and we will amend it with your instruction.
- If you wish to return an item, you can do this once it is within 30 days of purchase. Items must be in their original condition with a note quoting your order number. As soon as we receive the item in its original condition, we will issue a full refund, excluding postage costs. We will not cover the cost of postage returning the order to King’s Inns.
- If your item is faulty, please return it to us within one–week of receiving the order, and we will send you a replacement item at no cost to you.
- If you wish to exchange an item, please return it to us within 30 days of purchase in its original condition. As soon as we receive the item and are happy with the condition, we will issue you a full refund, excluding your postage costs of returning the original. You can then change the size of an item if you wish. Please note exchanges will incur additional postage costs.
- Any personalised items with notes etc cannot be returned or exchanged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- For delivery queries, please contact David Curran at email@example.com