Page last updated: Monday, May 23, 2022
- As most staff continue to work remotely, all enquiries should be via EMAIL, between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- The reception line is available from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- For the summer period, reception (Library Building, Henrietta Street) is opened Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- If you are meeting a member of staff, attendance on campus will be facilitated by appointment only.
- Follow us on TWITTER, LINKEDIN and FACEBOOK for instant updates on our services.
- Further details on access to our services can be found here.
- Library opening hours can be viewed here.
School of Law
Prospective and Incoming Students
Office of the Registrar / Students and Members
Office of the Dean / Student Support
Student IT Support
King’s Inns Library
Member Relations / Barrister–at–Law Graduates
Conferences and Events
+353 1 878 0410
Car Park Enquiries
Security After–hours (Sharp Group)
+353 1 401 9240
Office and Other Enquires
+353 1 874 4840
Office of the CEO and Under Treasurer
Communications / Media and Press Enquires
Feedback and Complaints
Compliments, feedback and complaints to King’s Inns can be made by:
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Writing us a letter and address it to the relevant Head of Department.
- Contact us by telephone and request to speak to the relevant Head of Department.
All feedback will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence in accordance to our Data Protection Statement.
Dublin Bus routes that service Dublin 7 are: 11, 11A, 13A, 16, 41, 41B, 41C, 51A, 746, 83.
Luas Red Line: Four Courts stop approx. 600m via Church St. to Constitution Hill gate.
Luas Green Line: Broadstone – DIT stop approx. 100m to Constitution Hill gate.
GUEST & VISITOR PARKING
There is ample space for guests and visitors. You can only enter the grounds of King’s inns from the Constitution Hill gates (by turning into the park at the gate lodge). Please check–in with the security at the hut. You will be directed to park right up at the Dining Hall/Main Building. The Library Building/Reception can be accessed by walking through the archway/courtyard, and the Library Building/Reception is the first building on your right.
Please note, all marked spaces are reserved for people who rent a car park space from King’s Inns. Further details available here.
If you approach King’s inns from Henrietta Street, the Library Building is the last building on the street on the lefthand side. By walking through the archway/courtyard and turning to the right, you will arrive at the Dining Hall/Main Building.
Main Office & Library Building
King’s Inns, Henrietta Street, Dublin 1, Ireland D01 KF59
Tel +353 1 874 4840
King's Inns, Constitution Hill, Dublin 7, Ireland