- The main office opening hours are: Monday to Friday – 9 am to 5 pm.
- Due to Covid–19, we are operating a virtual service as staff are working from home and students are studying remotely.
- All enquiries should be sent via EMAIL. If you must telephone the office, please note the phone lines are not manned at present. Phones will be checked periodically for messages.
- Further details on access to our services can be found here.
- Library opening hours can be viewed here.
School of Law
Propsective Student Enquires / Incoming Students
Office of the Registrar / Current Students and Members
Office of the Dean / Student Support
IT HelpDesk / Current Students IT Support
King’s Inns Library
Member Relations / Barrister–at–Law Graduates
Conferences and Events
+353 1 878 0410
Car Park Enquiries
Security After–hours (Sharp Group)
+353 1 401 9240
Office and Other Enquires
Reception / General Enquires
+353 1 874 4840
Office of the CEO and Under Treasurer
Communications (Media and Press Enquires)
Compliments, feedback and complaints to King’s Inns can be made by:
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Writing us a letter and address it to the relevant Head of Department.
- Contact us by telephone and request to speak to the relevant Head of Department.
All feedback will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence in accordance to our Data Protection Statement.
Dublin Bus routes that service Dublin 7 are: 11, 11A, 13A, 16, 41, 41B, 41C, 51A, 746, 83.
Luas Red Line: Four Courts stop approx. 600m via Church St. to Constitution Hill gate.
Luas Green Line: Broadstone – DIT stop approx. 100m to Constitution Hill gate.
GUEST & VISITOR PARKING
There is ample space for guests and visitors. You can only enter the grounds of King’s inns from the Constitution Hill gates (by turning into the park at the gate lodge). Please check–in with the security at the hut. You will be directed to park right up at the Dining Hall/Main Building. The Library Building/Reception can be accessed by walking through the archway/courtyard, and the Library Building/Reception is the first building on your right.
Please note, all marked spaces are reserved for subscribing fee–paying members (students and barristers) and other people who rent a car park space from King’s Inns. Further details available here. If you approach King’s inns from Henrietta Street, the Library Building is the last building on the street on the left–hand side. By walking through the archway/courtyard and turning to the right, you will arrive at the Dining Hall/Main Building.
GROUP & EVENTS PARKING
King’s Inns car park is available for group and event booking for coaches and cars. Please contact David Curran at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +353 1 874 4826 for more information on prices and availability.
Main Office & Library Building
King’s Inns, Henrietta Street, Dublin 1, Ireland D01 KF59
Tel +353 1 874 4840
King's Inns, Constitution Hill, Dublin 7, Ireland